Your cart is currently empty.
When planning a spooky dessert table, kid friendly treats are an absolute must! Our Mummy Marshmallows Pops and Mummy Pretzel Rods are seriously the easiest Halloween desserts ever! We're all about maximum yumminess with minimal effort...But, who isn't?!?
Your little monsters will gobble these up before you can say BOO!
MARSHMALLOW MUMMY POPS + MUMMY PRETZEL RODS
1 bag of Marshmallows (standard size)
1 12oz bag of Pretzel Rods (we recommend Snyder's of Handover)
2 30oz bags of White Chocolate Candy Melts (we recommend Ghirardelli)
1 pack of candy eveballs
1 pack of paper straws
Small bowl (microwave safe)
Tall cup for dipping
2 Baking sheets
1. Skewer 3 marshmallows on straw so they are touching near top. Repeat process until all marshmallows are used.
2. Heat candy melts according to instructions on bag.
3. Transfer enough melted chocolate into a tall cup so it will cover
the marshmallows and pretzel rods completely. Reserve remaining chocolate.
4. Dip the Marshmallow Pops first. Holding the marshmallow pop vertically, dip into the tall cup. Tap excess chocolate back into cup before placing on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Next, dip the pretzel rods. Holding the pretzel vertically, dip into the tall cup so that 3/4 of each pretzel rod is covered in chocolate. Tap excess chocolate back into cup before placing on your 2nd baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Allow chocolate to set for about 30 minutes.
7. Add your remaining melted white chocolate to a piping bag. Snip
the tip with scissors.
8. Drizzle "mummy lines" across each pop in a zig-zag motion. Add
eyeballs while chocolate lines are still wet.
9. Allow chocolate lines to set up approximately 30 minutes.
10. Enjoy immediately or keep in an airtight container for up to a
If you whip up these SUPER EASY Halloween Treats, tag us on Instagram @ellenjaysweets.
All the best!
Lauren, Jennifer & Team ellenJAY