Your cart is currently empty.
When it's summertime on the Gulf Coast, Lauren and her sweet family make trips to local farms to pick buckets and buckets FULL of the season's freshest fruits and veggies. Lauren's latest haul was scored at Lyrene's Blueberry Farm in beautiful Fairhope, AL. What could she possibly do with pounds and pounds of ripe blueberries?!? BLUEBERRY COBBLER comin' right up!
Lauren's go to recipe is literally the easiest cobbler you'll ever make! Your family will love this simply satisfying dessert so much they'll be asking for it again and again!
Also, these easy recipe is super flexible! It also works perfectly with blackberries or peaches. Feel free to use your favorite fruit and don’t forget a scoop of ice cream 🍨 when serving warm from the oven! DELISH!!!
1/2 stick butter, melted
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup milk
2 cups blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Melt butter in microwave.
3. Pour melted butter into 9x13 pan or casserole dish.
4. Combine self-rising flour, sugar and milk and whisk well. Pour over top of butter.
5. Add blueberries to the dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Bake for 30-40 mins or until top is lightly browned.
7. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
We would love to see you bake this delicious cobbler at home! Tag us @ellenjaysweets on Instagram so we can see your perfect summer dessert!
All the best!
Lauren, Jennifer & Team ellenJAY