Your cart is currently empty.
Are you ready for a FRESH new recipe just in time for St. Patty's Day?? We got ya clovered. These mint oreo brownies are the perfect combination of fresh minty goodness and decadent, rich chocolate that will shamROCK your world!!
Yields: 9 brownies
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp mint extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
24 Mint Oreos
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray 8x8 pan with pan spray.
2. Place 16 Mint Oreos in bottom of pan in 4 rows.
3. In medium bowl combine all wet ingredients: butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mint extract and mix until incorporated.
4. Add in dry ingredients: flour, salt and baking powder, mix well.
5. Chop remaining Oreos and add half to the brownie mixture and fold in.
6. Pour batter overtop of Oreos lined in pan and spread around until completely covered.
7. Sprinkle remaining Oreos over top.
8. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
If you make this at home, take a sweet pic and tag us @ellenjaysweets so we can feature your brownies!!