Your cart is currently empty.
Are you ready for an easy, kid-friendly recipe just in time for St. Patty's Day?? We've got ya clovered! Our homemade Mint Oreo Brownies are the perfect combo of fresh, minty goodness and decadent, rich chocolate that is sure to shamROCK your world!!
Brownie recipes are one of our all time faves because they're super simple to whip up with ingredients you probably already have on hand (with the exception of the special Mint Oreos). Your kids will think the leprechaun was up to his silly ole tricks when your basic brownies are magically transformed into the perfect St. Patrick's Day treat.
Yields: 9 brownies
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp mint extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
24 Mint Oreos
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray 8x8 pan with pan spray.
2. Place 16 Mint Oreos in bottom of pan in 4 rows.
3. In medium bowl combine all wet ingredients: butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mint extract and mix until incorporated.
4. Add in dry ingredients: cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder, mix well.
5. Chop remaining Oreos and add half to the brownie mixture and fold in.
6. Pour batter overtop of Oreos lined in pan and spread around until completely covered.
7. Sprinkle remaining Oreos over top.
8. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
If you make this at home, take a sweet pic and tag us @ellenjaysweets so we can feature your brownies!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
All the Best!
Lauren, Jennifer and team ellenJAY